Olympic & The WIlding Project
Training Passes & Donations
Shoes, Clothing, Equipment & Books
TRAINING PASSES & ENROLMENT DONATIONS
MOVEMENT GEAR FOR FOR A BETTER YOU!
MEN – WOMEN – CHILDREN
AT DISCOUNT PRICES!
OLYMPIC & TWP are authorised sellers of the entire range of ‘minimal’ or ‘zero drop’ VIVOBAREFOOT shoes for MEN, WOMEN and CHILDREN.
- If you are not sure WHAT a minimal shoes are
- If you don’t know WHY they are so good for you
- Watch these videos and CONACT us
We can help you explore the VIVOBAREFOOT range and chose the best shoes for you or your family
- CONTACT us to get advice on which VIVO is the best shoe for you or your family
- BUY FROM US and receive between 10-20% OFF most brands year round!
- VISIT the gym in Jandakot for a fitting.
WHAT IS A MINIMALIST SHOE?
Footwear providing minimal interference with the natural movement of the foot due to high flexibility, low heel-to-toe drop (ZERO DROP), weight and stack height, and the absence of motion control and stability devices.
How you were born!
Zero drop simply means there is no drop between the heel and toe of the shoe. Traditional shoes typially feature a 12mm drop from heel to forefoot, which as we are learning can have negative consequences for posture, alignment and yor physical health.
VIVO SALES: Terms & Conditions
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT?
The best way to get an accurate size of your foot is to grab a sheet of A4 paper.
You need to measure BOTH FEET. They may not be the same as each other.
1. Put your socks on and place your foot on the paper.
2. Make a mark at the two end points of your foot: generally behind the heal and in front of your big toe. Some people’s second toe is longer than their big toe so make sure you mark at the end of your longest toe.
3. Measure the distance between the two points and check the SIZE in EU on the VIVOBAREFOOT store.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping for orders over $100. For orders under $100 a flat shipping fee of $5 applies.
RETURN & REFUND
We offer one free exchange but please choose carefully because we do not accept returns or issue refunds for change of mind.
EXCHANGE POLICY (IMPORTANT)
Please choose your shoe size carefully according to the VIVIOBAREFOOT size guide. Feel free to also use our ‘HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT’.
If your ordered shoe does not fit when it arrives, we can offer a one-time exchange of size.
To use this exchange policy, YOU MUST comply with the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arranging a size exchange if you have ordered the wrong size. Please do not send shoes back without authorisation from us in advance.
- Unless the shoes are faulty, postage for the return of the shoe to us (2 Lakes Way, Jandakot) is at your own expense. You can also hand deliver the shoe to us for peace of mind.
- The branded shoebox is as important as the shoes themselves so we cannot accept shoes back for an exchange without the original box and packaging in a saleable condition.
- The shoes must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached. Please do not write on or attach any labels directly to the VIVOBAREFOOT shoe box.
- If you reuse the original plastic post bag the shoes came in, turn the bag inside out or cover/remove any existing delivery or courier labels.
- When the shoes have been returned and deemed to be in compliance with this EXCHANGE Policy, we will then attempt to source the same shoe in a preferred size and ship this to you for free.
If you have any questions about SHIPPING, RETURNS or EXCHANGES, just ask.
VIVOBAREFOOT SHOE REQUEST FORM
WORKOUTS FOR YOUR MIND!
Here you will find some of the most informative and inspiring and reads related to our love of movement, philosophy and life. Any book listed here has passed the test! Meaning, we’ve read them and recommend them. They’re all inspiring, informative and extremely valuable to anyone serious about their movement journey and general knowledge.
Born to Run: The hidden tribe, the ultra-runners, and the greatest race the world has never seen$6.47
Breaking the Jump: the secret story of Parkour’s high flying rebellion$22.83
Go Wild: Free Your Body and Mind from the Afflictions of Civilization$21.99
Move Your DNA$11.99
Natural Born Heroes: The Lost Secrets of Strength and Endurance$9.71
Spark: How exercise will improve the performance of your brain$11.99
The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate – Discoveries from a Secret World$9.67
The Parkour & Freerunning Handbook$31.79
The Practice of Natural Movement$42.99
Walden by Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)$9.90
Whole Body Barefoot: Transitioning Well To Minimal Footwear$10.46
We have our own clothing store and it is called TEE+. Not only can you buy OLYMPIC & The Wilding Project club merchandise BUT you can create and design your OWN clothing: dresses, hoodies, t-shirts and so much more.
HIT ‘SHOP NOW’ AND TAKE A LOOK.