HOW TO BUY ANY SHOE IN THE VIVOBAREFOOT RANGE AND CLAIM 10%
STEP 1: Go to the Australian VIVOBAREFOOT AUS store and find the shoe(s) you would like to buy. Use VIVOBAREFOOTS Shoe Size Guide to determine your size in EU and MOST IMPORTANTLY, make sure they have your size in stock – if they are out of stock then we are out of stock!
STEP 2: Contact us to make your purchase:
- Use the SHOE REQUEST FORM from in SHOP#2;
- Or contact us via Facebook Messenger, Instagtram (@thewildingproject) or our Contact Page.
STEP 3: We’ll then help you with your order. Easy!
SHIPPING: We offer free shipping for orders over $100. For orders under $100 a flat shipping fee of $5 applies.
RETURNS & REFUND: We are super proud to offer a minimum of 10% discount off the RRP of your VIVOBAREFOOT shoes in addition to free shipping for orders over $100 and one free exchange. Because this is such a good deal you MUST choose your shoes carefully. We do not accept returns or issue refunds for change of mind. This policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You must choose your shoe from the Australian VIVOBAREFOOT store. Check their stock while you are at it because we access the same stock. Once you have chosen your shoe return to us to make your purchase at heavily discounted prices.
EXCHANGE: Please choose your shoe size carefully according to the VIVIOBAREFOOT size guide. Feel free to also use our ‘How to measure your feet’ guide in SHOP#02. If your ordered shoe does not fit when it arrives, we offer a one-time exchange of size.
To use this exchange policy, YOU MUST comply with the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arranging a size exchange if you have ordered the wrong size. Please do not send shoes back without authorisation from us in advance.
- Unless the shoes are faulty, postage for the return of the shoe to us (2 Lakes Way, Jandakot) is at your own expense. You can also hand deliver the shoe to us for peace of mind.
- The branded shoebox is as important as the shoes themselves so we cannot accept shoes back for an exchange without the original box and packaging in a saleable condition.
- The shoes must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached. Please do not write on or attach any labels directly to the VIVOBAREFOOT shoe box.
- If you reuse the original plastic post bag the shoes came in, turn the bag inside out or cover/remove any existing delivery or courier labels.
- When the shoes have been returned and deemed to be in compliance with this EXCHANGE Policy, we will then attempt to source the same shoe in a preferred size and ship this to you for free.