Welcome to GYMFIT.
GYMFIT is a combination of Functional Training and Gymnastic strength training tailored for adults. The program is delivered by qualified & experienced staff in a fully equipped 800sq/m gymnastic facility.
What is Functional Training?
Functional Training origins are in rehabilitation and re-training patients back to movement independence. It is a classification of exercise which involves training the body for the activities performed in daily life.
At Gymfit we utilize exercises that improve your daily movement patterns.. Such as..
- Gait patterns
Through smart program design, we coach our clients through the following stages.
- Restoring Function and Movement
- Develop Correct Movement Patterns
- Load Clients foundations
- Build Strength and Stability
- Integrate Complex Functional Movement patterns
Let’s HIIT it…
The exercises at Gymfit are performed with the H.I.I.T method, which stands for ‘High Intensity Interval Training’.
In short, HIIT is characterised by short periods of extreme work that skyrocket your heart rate, followed by a short periods of rest or recovery to bring it back down. HIIT is really good at getting people really fit, really fast!.
And did you know.. the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) states H.I.T.T has been listed as the top fitness trend in 2018.
Our Training Tools
PLUS an entire facility filled with gymnastics equipment… Fun & Effective!
Your GYMFIT journey includes..
- Session duration = 1 hour
- The program is designed for Adults.
- Complimentary Pre-screening assessment.
- Sessions run during the school term.
- You can attend more than one class per week.
- Class size is limited to 3 participants.
- Guided support & articles provided
- It’s a tonne of fun!
Your Gymfit Coach: Daniel Grigson (Bsc)
- Bachelor Health & Exercise Science- UWA
- Sport Coach Diploma- CIT
- Fitness Australia Certified.
- Level 1 Kettlebell Coach.
- Trainer in the Fitness Industry since 2005.
- Australian National Team-Gymnastics 1990-2000.